About Paul Cross
Nancy Cross is a perpetual learning helping her stay on top of her field.
Active in school and extra-curricular activities from an early age, Nancy Cross has always been a people-person with a community focus and a heart to help others. A degree in Business from Goldey Beacom College in Delaware, partnered with a keen business insight and experience as a telecommunications manager and senior project manager for Fortune 100 companies, built a strong foundation for her success as a licensed Realtor beginning in 2002.
Email: [email protected]
A perpetual learner, Nancy stays on top of her field, utilizing the most advanced marketing techniques and offering clients in-depth knowledge about real estate transactions—including mortgages, property insurance and inspections. Highly experienced in short sales, she is a CDPE Advanced Member, committed to understanding and providing foreclosure avoidance solutions for homeowners facing financial hardship. Her familiarity with the Tampa Bay area is extensive, making it a natural to match buyers with the home perfectly suited to their lifestyle.
In the highly competitive and ever-fluctuating world of real estate, Nancy is the consummate professional, driven to achieving results and providing exceptional service. Her certifications and recognitions speak to her talent and dedication:
- Top 3% of Realtors in Tampa Bay
- Winner, Keller Williams Realty Gold Medal Award
- 550+ Properties SOLD since 2005
- Keller Williams Associate Leadership Council Member
- Current and Past President, Business Networking International
- Member, Greater Tampa Association of Realtors
- Member, Tampa Bay Business Owners
- REALTOR® Certification
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert®) Agent
- Platinum Club Top Ten Agent
- Married, with three children, Nancy lives in Tampa, Florida. Her free time is enjoyed in family activities, traveling and serving as a volunteer with various charitable programs and organizations.